This page is dedicated to resources related to CINE. The toolkits, guidelines and best practice material can be accessed through the CINE Wayfinder. Here, you will find our newsletters and meeting agendas as well as other information that might be interesting. Travel back in time, and with us to our partner meetings in the image galleries.
The CINE project sent 9 Partner Reports and one Lead Partner Report to the NPA every 6 month of the project - 6 in total. Additionally we wrote a final project report, gathered evidence of all the outputs we delivered and described the impact of the project.
To summarise this whole reporting procedure and make it a bit lighter for people to read, we created an overview report to show what CINE has done over three years. Additionally, we made a more visual, even shorter and easy to read summary report.
The project has been structured in work packages. Each had one or more outputs associated with it. To measure the outputs against the NPA programme, we fulfilled specific indicators. The following documents provide an overview over the completed outputs and their indicators.
Workpackage 1: Innovative Design and Sotorytelling
- Output 1.2.1 Situated simulation model of Vágar
- Output 1.3.1 Climate Change Application
- Output 1.4.1 Sitsim Editor
Workpackage 2: Connecting North
- Output 2.2.1 Virtual Museum Without Walls Best Practice
- Output 2.2.2 Virtual Museum Without Walls Best Practice
- Output 2.3.1 Digitourist Timespan Landscape Explorer
- Output 2.3.2 Digitourist Toolkit
- Output 2.4.1 Community Heritage Discovery Real Rights
- Output 2.4.2 Community Heritage Interpretative Framework
Workpackage 3: Community Documentation and Gamificiation
Workpackage 4: Virtual Museum Without Walls
- Output 4.1.1 Virtual Museums Without Walls research
- Output 4.1.2 Virtual Museums Without Walls toolbox
CINE Information Material
- CINE official brochure (version Jan 2018)
- CINE first brochure (version Sep 2017)
- CINE poster (version Jan 2018)
- CINE Partner Portfolio (version Sep 2017)
- Agenda - Partner Meeting 1, Norway (Sep 2017)
- Agenda - Partner Meeting 2, Iceland (March 2018)
- Agenda - Partner Meeting 3, Scotland (October 2018)
- Agenda - Partner Meeting 4, Scotland (May 2019)
- Agenda - Partner Meeting 5, Ireland/Northern Ireland (Nov 2019)
- Agendas - Digital Partner Meetings (April - Dec 2020)
- CINE Reading List (June 2018)
- The Journal of Media Innovations, Vol. 7 No. 1 (2021): Special Issue: Changes in Cultural Heritage Communication - publications from the CINE project